Want to feel like the Energizer Bunny during sex? Do you wish you could last just a little bit longer? Well, you’re in luck because premature ejaculation spray might just be the solution you’re looking for. In this article, we’ll go over what a delay spray is, how it works, and most importantly, how to apply it.
So buckle up, grab your can and let’s get spraying.
What is A Delay Spray?
Premature ejaculation is one of the most common sexual dysfunctions.
A delay spray is a topical product designed to boost your sexual stamina and be a treatment of premature ejaculation symptoms.
It is applied to the penis before sexual activity and designed to reduce sensitivity in the penis to help men delay ejaculation.
The active ingredients in delay sprays vary, but common ingredients include lidocaine, an anesthetic that numbs the skin, and prilocaine, a local anesthetic. In short, it can be a game changer in your sex life.
How Does Spray Delay Ejaculation?
When applied to the penis, the active ingredients in delay spray numb the sensitive nerve endings in the skin, reducing sensitivity and helping men last longer during sexual activity.
The spray works by forming a thin layer on the skin that absorbs into the tissue and numbs the nerves. The effects of the spray typically last for about an hour.
It is important to note that the spray is not a cure for premature ejaculation. It is a temporary solution that can help men last longer during sexual activity, but it does not address the underlying cause of premature ejaculation.
If you are experiencing premature ejaculation and are seeking a long-term solution, it is important to speak with a healthcare professional for personalized treatment recommendations.
How To Apply Delay Sprays
These sprays work by numbing the sensation in the penis, which can help to delay ejaculation. We’ll provide a step-by-step guide on how to apply the desensitizing spray so you can get the most out of this product.
Before applying the delay spray, it is important to follow these tips:
- Immediately wash your hands and the area to be treated with soap and water.
- Dry the area thoroughly.
- Follow the instructions on the product label carefully.
- Do not use the spray on broken or irritated skin.
- Do not use the spray more than directed, as this may increase the risk of side effects.
How To Use Delay Sprays (With Video)
To apply the delay spray correctly and treat PE, follow these steps:
- Shake the delay spray can well
- Hold the can about 3 inches from the penis and spray the solution onto the head of the penis (Be careful, and don’t go crazy with it. Whether you use a benzocaine or lidocaine spray, don’t use too much. you can have temporary sensitivity loss, excessive numbness and even possibly the loss of an erection)
- Gently rub the spray into the skin until the head and shaft absorb it. Use a circular motion to spread it as you let the spray work.
- Wait a few minutes for the spray to take effect before engaging in sexual activity.
Here’s a video so you can see how it is done.
After applying the delay spray, it is important to follow these aftercare instructions:
- Avoid washing the treated area for at least an hour after application.
- Avoid using any other products on the treated area, including condoms, until the effects of the spray have worn off.
- If the spray gets into your eyes, mouth, or nose, rinse the area with water.
- If you experience any adverse reactions to the spray, such as rash, itching, or swelling, stop using the product and speak with a healthcare professional.
Pros and Cons of Using Delay Spray
So you’ve learned about what delay spray is and how to apply it, but is it right for you? Like any treatment option, when you use delay spray, it has its pros and cons.
We’ll go over the benefits and potential drawbacks when you use delay spray to help you make an informed decision. Whether you’re looking to extend your endurance in the bedroom or just want to try something new, it’s important to weigh the potential risks and benefits before diving in. So let’s dive into the pros and cons when you use delay spray:
Pros of using delay sprays:
- Easy to use: Delay spray is easy to apply and does not require any special training or medical intervention to get a less sensitive penis.
- Quick acting: The effects of delay sprays typically start within a few minutes of application and last for about an hour.
- Can improve sexual satisfaction: For men who struggle with premature ejaculation, using delay spray may help them last longer during sex, which can improve satisfaction for both partners.
Cons of using delay sprays:
- Temporary solution: Delay sprays are not a permanent cure for premature ejaculation and its effects only last for a limited time.
- May cause side effects: Some men may experience negative effects when you use delay spray, such as skin irritation, rash, or itching.
- May interfere with other medications: If you are taking other medications, it is important to speak with a healthcare professional before using delay sprays, as it may interact with certain medications.
- May affect sensation: The active ingredients in delay sprays numbs the sensitive nerve endings in the skin, which can affect sensation and pleasure during sex.
The Shag Longer Recommended Delay Spray – VigRX
When it comes to PE, there are many topical treatment options available, and the best option for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences.
If you are looking to prolong sexual intercourse, one treatment option we recommend and have seen to be effective for many men is VigRx delay spray. VigRX Delay Spray is a product specifically designed to help men with premature ejaculation. It is claimed to work by numbing the sensation in the penis, which can help to delay ejaculation.
The active ingredient, benzocaine (a topical anesthetic), and other chemicals are used in the topical spray VigRX delay spray to help prevent premature ejaculation and postpone orgasm.
Some potential benefits of using VigRX Delay Spray may include:
- Of course, delaying ejaculation: By numbing the sensation in the penis, VigRX Delay Spray may be able to help men last longer during sexual activity (last longer during oral sex, sexual intercourse, and masturbation).
- Convenience: The spray form of the product makes it easy to apply and can be used on demand, as needed.
- Fast-acting: VigRX Delay Spray is claimed to start working within 10 minutes of application.
VigRX is created with additional herbal ingredients that are supposed to further support male sexual function, such as Panax ginseng root, Ginkgo Biloba, and Licorice root extract (an aphrodisiac).
The team at Shag Longer notes that delay sprays and other topical treatments is not a substitute for seeking medical attention if you are experiencing premature ejaculation.
If you are concerned about your sexual performance, it is important to speak with a healthcare professional for personalized treatment recommendations based on your medical history.
Alternative Methods To Last Longer In Bed
There are a number of alternative methods that men can try to help them last longer in bed and reduce the likelihood of premature ejaculation. Some of these methods include:
Pelvic floor exercises
Strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor can help to improve control over ejaculation and extend the time it takes to reach orgasm.
These exercises involve contracting and relaxing the muscles of the pelvic floor and can be performed anywhere, at any time.
Using condoms can help you last longer by reducing sensation and delaying ejaculation.
Techniques such as deep breathing, mindfulness, and muscle relaxation can help to reduce anxiety and improve control over ejaculation.
Communication with a partner
Open and honest communication with a sexual partner can help to reduce anxiety and improve satisfaction.
The squeeze technique is another alternative method that men can try to help them last longer in bed and reduce the likelihood of premature ejaculation. Here’s how it works:
- When you feel like you’re about to ejaculate, stop stimulation and squeeze the head of your penis (also known as the glans) firmly.
- Hold the squeeze for a few seconds until the urge to ejaculate subsides, then release.
- Repeat the squeeze as needed until you’re ready to ejaculate.
The squeeze technique works by interrupting the ejaculatory reflex and can help to delay ejaculation. It may take some practice to master this technique, but it can be an effective way to extend the time it takes to reach orgasm.
Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) are a type of medication that is commonly used to treat depression and anxiety disorders. They work by inhibiting the reabsorption of serotonin in the brain, which helps to balance mood and improve mental health.
SSRIs may also be used to treat premature ejaculation, as they can help to delay ejaculation by reducing sensitivity in the penis. SSRIs are typically taken daily as a pill and can take several weeks to start working.
While SSRIs may be effective in treating premature ejaculation, they can also cause side effects such as nausea, diarrhea, and sexual dysfunction. It’s important to speak with a healthcare provider before starting treatment with SSRIs to determine if they are appropriate for you.
It’s also important to note that while SSRIs may help to delay ejaculation, they do not address the underlying causes of premature ejaculation and are not a permanent solution to this problem.
It’s important to note that while these alternative methods may be effective for some people, they may not work for everyone. If you’re struggling with premature ejaculation, you must consult a healthcare provider for a proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
In this section, we will address common questions about how to apply delay spray, what to expect when using it, and potential side effects.
Can delay spray affect pregnancy?
There is no evidence to suggest that a delay or anesthetic spray affects pregnancy. Delay spray is a topical product that is designed to temporarily desensitize the penis, which may help men last longer in bed. It is not intended to affect fertility or the ability to get pregnant.
Do sprays for premature ejaculation work?
These sprays typically contain anesthetic agents such as lidocaine or prilocaine, which are designed to temporarily numb or desensitize the penis. The idea is that by reducing sensation, the spray may help men last longer in bed.
However, the evidence for the effectiveness of these sprays is mixed. Some studies have found that they may be slightly effective in helping men last longer, while others have found little or no benefit.
It is also important to note that these sprays may not work for subjective premature ejaculation and may have side effects such as numbness, tingling, or reduced sensitivity.