Nobody wants to be the one who finishes too soon in the bedroom. But for some of us, it’s a real struggle to last as long as we want with our partners. If you’re nodding your head in agreement, don’t worry – you’re not alone. But don’t let that make you complacent. Because, as they say, time is of the essence, especially in bed. And that’s why addressing this issue is so important.
There are proven techniques that can help you last longer in bed with your girlfriend. And that’s exactly what we’ll talk about in this article. So, whether you’re a sprinter or a marathon runner, read on to find out how to make your bedroom stamina match your partner’s and last as long as a porn star.
The Hitchhiker’s Guide to Longer-Lasting Lovemaking: A Galactic Guide To Premature Ejaculation for Boyfriends
Okay gents, grab your towel and hop aboard, because this section is all about helping boyfriends last longer, and navigate the vast expanse of the bedroom. We’ll be covering everything from pelvic muscle exercises to mindfulness techniques, and even a few tips on how to communicate with your partner. So, sit back, relax, and let’s blast off into the ultimate guide to lasting longer in bed.
Physical Techniques To Improve Your Sex Life
Whether you’re looking to increase your stamina, improve your control over ejaculation, or add some new excitement to your intimate encounters, many physical techniques can help. From pelvic muscle exercises and changing positions to using sex toys and experimenting with different types of touch, there are many ways to enhance your sexual pleasure.
Pelvic muscle exercises (Kegels)
Kegels or pelvic muscle exercises can be a great way to improve your sexual stamina. These exercises work by strengthening the pelvic floor muscles down there, which can help you have better control over ejaculation and last longer in bed.
Performing pelvic floor exercises is easy, all you have to do is flex and release the muscles you use to stop the flow of pee. You can do this while you’re sitting, standing, or even walking around. Just start with a few repetitions and gradually increase over time. Start with a few sets of 10 reps a day and gradually increase the number as you become stronger.
The best thing about Kegels is that you can do them anytime, anywhere, and you don’t need any special equipment. Just make sure you practice regularly, ideally multiple times a day, for best results. Keep in mind that it might take some time to see results and it’s important to stick with it.
It’s worth noting that Kegels may not work for everyone, so if you have any concerns or questions, it’s always a good idea to check in with a healthcare professional.
Masturbation and the proven squeeze technique
Another effective technique for lasting longer in bed is the squeeze technique and edging. Masturbating before sex can help you last longer during intercourse by reducing the sensitivity of your penis. Additionally, the squeeze technique (the practice of bringing yourself close to orgasm and then pressing the head of your penis to stop before you reach orgasm) can help you learn to control your arousal and extend the time before ejaculation.
Changing sex positions
One thing that can really help guys last longer in bed is switching up positions. It’s all about finding what works for you and your partner. Certain positions can be more intense and lead to a quicker finish, while others can be less intense and give you more control.
For example, positions that allow for shallower penetration like the woman on top or side-by-side can be less stimulating and allow you to last longer. And positions that let you control the pace and depth of thrusting, like being on top, can also help.
Another trick is to focus on stimulating other areas of your partner’s body like nipples or ears during intercourse, this can be a good distraction and help you last longer.
Some positions can lead to more intense stimulation and quick ejaculation. Experiment with different positions to find what works best for you and your partner.
Taking a break from penetrative sex
If you’re finding it hard to go the distance during intercourse, try taking a break from penetration. Instead, focus on other forms of pleasure like oral or manual stimulation. This can help build your stamina and confidence and make intercourse more enjoyable in the long run.
Foreplay can also be super helpful for lasting longer in bed. Kissing, touching, and oral sex before intercourse can make you more aroused and help delay ejaculation. And it can also build up sexual tension, making the overall experience more satisfying for both of you.
Foreplay can also help reduce stress and anxiety, which can be big factors in premature ejaculation. The more relaxed and comfortable you feel, the better your chance of lasting longer.
And don’t forget to communicate with your partner. Let them know what you like and don’t like and be responsive to each other’s needs. This will make the whole experience better for both of you.
Products to help you last longer in bed
There are several products available on the market that claim to help men last longer in bed. These products include creams, delay sprays, thicker condoms, cock rings, vibrating rings, strokers, and penis pumps.
- Desensitizing creams: These creams contain a mild anesthetic that can help to reduce sensation and delay ejaculation. They can be applied to the penis before intercourse.
- Delay spray: These sprays also contain a mild anesthetic and are applied to the penis before intercourse. They can help to reduce sensation and prevent ejaculation.
- Thicker condoms: Thicker condoms can help to reduce sensation and delay ejaculation by providing a barrier that reduces the level of stimulation.
- Testosterone supplements: Testosterone is the primary male sex hormone and low levels of testosterone can be a factor in sexual dysfunction such as low libido, erectile dysfunction, and premature ejaculation. Testosterone supplements may help to increase levels of testosterone in the body which can improve sexual function. Read why Regains HGH is our preferred supplement.
- Cock rings: These devices are worn around the base of the penis to help constrict blood flow. By slowing down blood flow, cock rings may delay ejaculation.
- Vibrating rings: These devices are worn around the base of the penis and provide vibrational stimulation to help delay ejaculation.
- Strokers: These are devices designed to simulate the feeling of intercourse and can help men learn to control their ejaculation.
- Penis pumps: These devices use vacuum pressure to help men achieve and maintain an erection, which can also help delay ejaculation.
Psychological Techniques For Better Sexual performance
Psychological techniques refer to methods that focus on addressing mental and emotional factors that can affect sexual performance. Here are some examples of psychological techniques that can be helpful for improving sexual performance.
Distraction techniques are methods that men can use to divert their attention away from the physical sensations of sexual activity and help delay ejaculation. Imagine trying to bust a nut with the visualized image of your naked grandmother in your head, eh?
Some examples of distraction techniques include:
- Thinking about something non-sexual: This can involve visualizing a peaceful scene or repeating a mantra in your head.
- Focusing on your partner: Instead of focusing on your own physical sensations, try to pay attention to your partner’s pleasure and focus on pleasing them.
- Mental Counting: this can be a good distraction and help men to last longer
It’s important to note that while distraction techniques can help delay ejaculation, they may also take you away from the present moment and the intimacy with your partner. Instead, consider incorporating techniques such as breath control, focusing on your partner, and taking a break to help delay ejaculation while still being present and engaged in the experience with your partner.
- Breath Control: This can involve breathing deeply and slowing your breath down to help control your arousal and delay ejaculation.
- Focusing on your partner: Instead of focusing solely on your own physical sensations, try to pay attention to your partner’s pleasure and focus on pleasuring them.
- Taking a break: If you find yourself getting too close to ejaculation, you can take a break and focus on something else for a moment before returning to the activity. It’s important to experiment and find what works best for you and your partner in terms of intimacy and pleasure.
Communication with partner
Communication and teamwork with your partner are key when it comes to reaching your sexual goals. By discussing your needs and preferences with your partner, you can work together to find techniques and strategies that are effective for both of you.
Some techniques and strategies that can be helpful when working with your partner include:
Setting goals together
This can involve discussing your sexual desires and working together to set realistic goals for improving your sexual experience.
Experimenting with different positions, techniques and activities
This can involve trying out new positions, techniques, and activities, such as oral sex or manual stimulation, to find what works best for both of you.
Communicating during sex
This can involve discussing what feels good and what doesn’t, and giving feedback on what you would like more or less of. This can involve being open to new ideas and discussing any concerns or issues that may arise.
It’s important to remember that communication and teamwork are ongoing processes, and it’s important to continue to discuss your needs and preferences and make adjustments as necessary.
Get professional help: work with a sex therapist or counselor
One of the best ways to address this issue is by working with a sex therapist or counselor. These professionals have the training and expertise to help you understand the underlying causes of your premature ejaculation and develop strategies to help you last longer in bed.
A sex therapist or counselor may use a variety of techniques to help you last longer in bed, including:
- Behavioral therapy: This type of therapy can help you learn to control your arousal and delay ejaculation. Techniques may include the “squeeze” method, which involves squeezing the penis just before ejaculation to reduce arousal, or the “stop-start” method, which involves stopping sexual activity when you feel close to ejaculation and then starting again when you’ve regained control.
- Cognitive therapy: This type of therapy can help you change negative thoughts and beliefs about sex that may be contributing to your premature ejaculation.
- Couples therapy: If your premature ejaculation is affecting your relationship, couples therapy can be an effective way to address the issue. A therapist can help you and your partner understand and communicate about the problem, and develop strategies to improve your sexual relationship.
Sometimes making a few changes to your lifestyle can make a big difference in the bedroom. Here are a few things you can try:
Chill out on the stress
High stress can have a major impact on sexual performance and can cause premature ejaculation. Stress activates the “fight or flight” response in our bodies, leading to a rapid heartbeat, increased blood pressure, and tense muscles. These physical changes can make it more difficult to maintain an erection and control ejaculation. Stress can also lead to feelings of anxiety and depression, which can further impact sexual function.
High stress can be a major mood killer, so try to find ways to relax like meditation, yoga, or running.
Getting enough Zs can help you feel more energized and refreshed, making you more excited to get it on. Sleep plays a crucial role in our overall well-being, including our sexual health. Getting enough quality sleep is essential for maintaining physical and mental health, as well as for overall sexual performance. When we don’t get enough sleep, our bodies can become fatigued, which can make it more difficult to maintain an erection or control ejaculation.
Studies have shown that men who don’t get enough sleep are more likely to suffer from premature ejaculation. On the other hand, men who get regular, quality sleep are more likely to have better sexual function, including the ability to last longer in bed.
Good sleep hygiene can also help, such as making sure you have a comfortable sleep environment, and avoiding screens, caffeine and heavy meals before bedtime.
Eating a healthy diet can have a profound impact on your sexual performance and overall health. Consuming a diet that is rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins can help you feel good and keep your body in shape, which can be a big turn on for both you and your partner. Eating a diet that is high in processed foods, sugar, and saturated fat, on the other hand, can lead to weight gain, fatigue, and low energy levels, which can negatively impact your sexual performance.
A healthy diet can also help you last longer in bed. Eating foods that are high in zinc, such as oysters, can increase testosterone levels, which can help improve your sexual performance and endurance. Foods that are high in magnesium, like spinach, can also help improve your sexual health by relaxing your muscles and improving blood flow to the genitals. Additionally, foods that are high in antioxidants, like berries and dark chocolate, can help protect your cells from damage and improve overall sexual function.
Quit smoking and limit alcohol consumption
These habits can take a toll on your sexual performance, so try to cut down or quit. Although being a bit tipsy from beer may help you last longer in bed in the short term (due to alcohol’s desensitizing effects on the body), alcohol consumption can lead to premature ejaculation issues in the long run.
Remember that making lifestyle changes can take some time and it’s important to stick with it. If you have any concerns or questions, don’t hesitate to talk to your healthcare provider
Medical evaluation and treatment
It’s important to see a doctor or healthcare professional about this problem because they can help you figure out the best solution for you. They may suggest some behavioral techniques, some creams or sprays to numb the area, or even medication.
It’s important to get your sexual health checked out because if there is an underlying medical condition causing it, like a hormonal imbalance or nerve damage, it’s important to treat that as well in order to really tackle the problem.
In short, don’t be afraid to talk to a doctor if you’re experiencing premature ejaculation. They can help you find the best solution to improve your sexual experience and overall quality of life.
Don’t let premature ejaculation hold you back in your sexual relationships. Take the initiative to address the issue and unlock the proven secrets to lasting longer in bed. With a little effort and determination, you’ll be able to enjoy a more satisfying sexual experience with your girlfriend.